The diversity of the collection at the Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound makes it a great source of many exciting presentations and speeches. We customize programs for companies, organizations, clubs and other groups. The lectures vary in length from 45 minutes to over 2 hours and can be adapted to special requests. Contact us for more information.
- From collection to archive, from Arne Dørumsgaards collection to the Norwegian Institute of Recorded Sound
- Gramophone record as a historical document of music
- How to capture sound
- I love Thee more than 100 ways
- Brahms: Ein Deutsches Requiem, the text and music
- Mozart and Chick Corea, on style and genre
- Intimacy and intensity, impact of the microphone